The City of Solon is a vibrant suburban job hub located 20 minutes southeast of Cleveland. The purpose of the Solon Mobility Taskforce is to improve workforce mobility in Solon to better connect great talent with great jobs and careers.
1) Assessing public transit via employer and employee questionnaires.
2) Developing public/private micro-transit solutions for first mile, last mile service.
3) Collaborating with our partners to determine if bus service should be realigned or expanded to reduce travel time.
4) Overlaying our data with the Solon Connects initiative to improve safety and accessibility.
5) Researching and recommending funding options.
Angee Shaker, Director of Economic Development, City of Solon
Samantha Bell, Economic Development Coordinator, City of Solon
Marilyn McMillin, President, Solon Chamber of Commerce
Libby Rigo, Communications Coordinator, Solon Chamber of Commerce
Tom Jackson, Insurance & Risk Management, Leverity Insurance Group
Manny Gonzalez, Director of Human Resources, Nestle
Sunil Daga, President, Wrap Tite
Andrea Zadd, Human Resources, Swagelok
Chris Coon, Area Coordinator of Workforce Development, Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities
Ray Nejadfard, Interim VP of Manufacturing & Technology, Cuyahoga Community College Fran Stewart, Owner, Eagle Creek Press and Properties
Michelle Burke, Branch Manager, Middlefield Banking
Molly Lucas, Workforce Specialist, Office of Workforce Development, Cuyahoga County