The safety of our residents is always our top priority. Considering how many things have been taken from our children this past year, Trick or Treating was not one we wanted to take away. As such, we believe that we can safely hold Trick or Treating this year. But we will need everyone’s help to make this possible.
We ask that all residents adhere to the following guidelines:
- Mask up – Trick or Treaters older than 2 and any person handing out candy, please wear a mask.
- Please do not put out a “group” bucket where multiple children may reach in and retrieve treats. Instead, with a gloved hand, distribute candy individually. It is preferred that you place it in the bag instead of passing it directly to the child.
- Assign one person in the house preferably an adult to hand out the treats.
- Avoid going door-to-door in clusters.• Trick-or-treat with people from your own household.
- Take along hand sanitizer.
- Only trick-or-treat at houses that have their porch light on.