What should I do if I go on vacation?

The House Watch Program provides special attention to be placed on your home or business during your leave of absence. It is the responsibility of the home or business owner to contact the Solon Police Department at 440-248-1234 if the House Watch or Special Attention is to be extended or terminated early. House Watches will not be granted based on the following: ·No one day House Watches. ·No House Watch if residence will be occupied by anyone. House Watch Forms can be picked up at the Solon Police Department filled out and mailed to Solon Police Department or can be requested online here. If you are unable to come into the station or submit a House Watch request online, a request can be taken over the phone.

House Watch Online Request

Show All Answers

1. When should I call the Police Department?
2. How do I get a copy of a police report?
3. What should I do if I go on vacation?
4. What are on street parking requirements?
5. How do I hire an off-duty officer to work for an event?